Volleyball Setting Mini-Course
Quickly Mastering Hand Setting & Footwork
As a setter, does any of this sound like you?
- The ball spins off my fingers when I set.
- My sets don't always go where I want them to.
- I constantly struggle and don't know what to do.
- Hitters are constantly complaining about my sets.
- I have trouble setting a poorly passed ball.
- My coach constantly tells me to anticipate.
- I feel I'm just too slow to be a good setter.
- I really love volleyball and need help with setting.
ANYONE can learn to set.
I love setting and have a great time working with setters. Over the years I have discovered drills that help setters improve skills very quickly.
This Setting Mini-Course is going to help you become a successful setter.
By the end of this training, you will have quickly developed the confidence you need along with the ability to apply the correct footwork and setting mechanics necessary to succeed at setting.
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 27 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.