30 Day Home Workout Challenge
Stronger & More Athletic in Just 30 Days
As a volleyball player, does any of this sound like you?
- I would like to be quicker to the ball.
- If only I could just jump a little higher, I would be a lot better hitter.
- I need to improve my aggressiveness.
- I need to be more confident when I play.
- I don't feel I'm as coordinated as my teammates.
- I feel like my decision making is slower than it should be.
- I wish I had a good volleyball workout I could do on my own at home or with a friend.
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Never struggle or get frustrated in practice.
- Develop new volleyball skills super fast.
- Jump higher when blocking and hitting.
- Improve quickness to the ball.
- Never get tired when I play (especially during long rallies).
- Consistently hit the ball into the court.
- Never miss serves.
- Become confident in myself both on and off the court.
- Get recruited by college coaches.
- Become strong and athletic by working out just 10 minutes a day.
The 30 Day Home Workout Challenge allows you to workout at home without equipment.
You'll get the exact workout that strengthens the hips, shoulders, and core along with exercises to prevent shoulder injuries. This workout will prepare your body for explosive movements, improving coordination and balance.
You'll learn 3 movements every volleyball player needs to master.
You'll also learn my key exercise for improving spiking power. With this workout, you can easily workout whenever and wherever you want. This is a fun workout that can be done on your own, with a friend, or with your team.
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 27 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.