Beach Volleyball Mini-Course
Quickly Learn the Strategies to Win on the Beach
Does any of this sound like you?
- I'm a good indoor player, but I struggle playing in the sand
- Passing in the sand is really hard
- Hitting in the sand is a lot harder for me than hitting indoor
- When I jump to hit, I can't figure out how to hit the ball harder
- I don't know how to play defense in the sand
- I don't have a plan for how to serve
- I don't have confidence when I play volleyball in the sand
- The players I normally beat indoor, I lose to in the sand
- All my friends are better than me at sand volleyball
- I want to be good at sand volleyball, but I can't figure out what to do
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Serve the ball in the court every single time
- Place the ball in the court wherever you want
- Have a plan for defense
- Win a beach tournament
- Make new friends playing volleyball
- Become a great indoor player by learning how to play in the sand
What You'll Learn...
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Strategy and confidence for serving.
- Knowledge about what to communicate with your partner.
- Examples of types of players and the strategy to beat them.
- The best strategy for serve receive and attacking at the net.
- The strategy for blocking and defending.
- What tendencies to recognize in your opponent.
- The setting skills you need to set your partner perfectly every time.
- The game plan you need to have to win in beach volleyball.
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 27 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.