Volleyball Quickness Mini-Course
Getting to Ball Faster for Hitting and Defense
Does any of this sound like you?
- I struggle hitting a tight set
- I react late to ball on defense
- When hitting, I'm slow to get the ball
- My coach tells me I need to be faster to the ball
- I tend to be late getting in the right position to make the play
- I tend to get tired during long tournaments and have trouble staying focused
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Get to the ball faster
- Easily get in the best position to pass
- Move quickly and easily to pass the deep serve
- Have less confusion for who is suppose to take the ball
- Be more comfortable moving to the ball to make the pass
- Move faster and jump higher when you hit
This course will make you quicker and help you get to the ball faster.
By the end of this training, you will have the speed and agility for making successful plays on the volleyball court.
What You'll Learn...
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Faster feet
- Stronger and more athletic footwork to the ball
- The best techniques for moving quickly
- The best exercises for improving foot speed
- A simple tweak in the approach to help get to the ball faster
- The skills necessary for making quick athletic plays
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 27 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is not open for enrollment.
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.