Quickly Learn the Steps to Spiking a Volleyball
Does any of this sound like you?
- I'm struggling the hit the ball harder
- I keep hitting the ball in the net and don't know why
- When I hit the ball over the net, it usually goes out
- My timing for hitting is off
- I don't understand the footwork for hitting
- I don't see the blocker when I hit
- I don't feel I'm as smart a hitter as I could be
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Easily get in the correct position to hit
- Be good at timing the ball
- Hit the ball over the net every time
- Hit the ball harder
- Approach faster and jump higher
- Have good timing on quick sets
- Be good at hitting the outside set
- Be good at hitting middle and right side
- Never get blocked
- Read the blocker and see the court when you hit
This spiking course is going to help you hit the ball into the court more consistently. You'll be hitting harder and with more confidence.
By the end of this training, you will have quickly developed the skills and confidence you need to have success spiking.
What You'll Learn...
By the end of this course, you will have:
- A proper arm-swing warm up
- The secret to hitting with more power
- The footwork progressions for learning to spike
- The footwork necessary for approaching the ball fast
- Arm-swing mechanics for hitting the ball harder
- The easiest drills for learning how to spike
- The techniques for attacking from the outside, middle, and right side
- Strategies for reading and anticipating the block
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 28 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is closed for enrollment.
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.