Quickly Develop Skills to Serve Over the Net, Accurately Placing the Ball into the Court
Does any of this sound like you?
- I struggle serving the ball in the court, especially when it's windy.
- I struggle with placing my serves.
- The best players serve topspin and I would to learn how.
- My serve is too easy. I would like to serve tougher.
- I need a game plan for serving my opponent
- My hits never go where I want them to
- I can' seem to figure out how to hit the ball harder
- I don't have a plan for how to serve
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Never miss a serve
- Hit the float, jump, and the spot serves
- Know when to serve short and when to serve deep
- Make good decisions for which player to serve
- Consistently serve over the net placing the ball where you want
- Challenge your opponent with tough serves
- Be deceptive when serving
This Serving Course is going to help you with accuracy and consistency.
By the end of this training, you will have quickly developed the skills and confidence you need to serve the ball over the net and into the court every single time.
What You'll Learn...
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Best serving technique
- Best strategy for keeping the serve in the court
- Zone serving strategy
- Best strategy for serving floaters
- Jump serve or float serve...what is best for you
- Easiest drills for improving the serve
- The strategy I use to keep the serve in
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 27 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.