Quickly Learn Blocking Mechanics and Footwork
Does any of this sound like you?
- I struggle to get in position to block
- My "block timing" is always wrong
- I jam my fingers a lot when I block
- I don't feel like I'm doing anything when I block
- I never get any blocks
- I don't have a plan for blocking
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Be good at blocking
- Know how to "time" the block
- Funnel the ball to your defense
- Block the ball down onto the opponents side of the court
- Be confident when blocking
This blocking course is going to help you become a confident and successful blocker.
By the end of this training, you will have quickly developed the skills and confidence you need to help your team block more balls and play better defense.
What You'll Learn...
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Eye sequencing skills
- Blocking footwork
- A higher contact point for blocking the ball higher
- The best strategy for blocking the quick attack
- Skills to block the middle
- Skills to double block
- Skills to triple-block
- Blocking systems
- Skills for blocking the quick set
- Right-side blocking techniques
- Skills for blocking the outside attack
- An understanding of the swing block
- Blocking progressions
- Easiest blocking drills to master
- Movement drills for timing
- The best jousting drills
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 28 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is closed for enrollment.
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.