30 Day Upper Body Challenge
Developing a Stronger Hit, Block & Overhead Pass
As a volleyball player, does any of this sound like you?
- I wish I could hit the ball harder.
- I need to improve my blocking.
- I would like to react quicker to the ball.
- I need stronger hands for setting and overhead passing.
- I need to be more confident when I play.
- I don't feel I'm as coordinated as I should be when hitting the ball.
- I wish I had a good volleyball workout that would help me get stronger for hitting.
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Hit the ball harder than anyone else on the team.
- Never miss-hit the ball ever again.
- Be more comfortable getting to the ball and easily hit the ball in the court.
- Never get tired when I play (especially during long rallies).
- Never serve in the net again.
- Become more confident in my hitting, blocking, and overhead passing.
- Get recruited by college coaches.
- Use a fun workout to become a better volleyball player.
The 30 Day Upper Body Challenge allows you make super fast improvements in upper body strength and explosiveness.
This is the exact training I use with my clients. You're about to learn how to prepare safely for explosive training while strengthening the hips, shoulders, and core. Also, you'll have the key exercises to prevent shoulder injuries. You're going to develop the strength to block and joust at the net along with the power to crush the ball.
This is your opportunity to make improvements FAST.
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 28 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
I uphold a very strict, no-questions-asked, “Money Back if you’re not happy,” 100% money back guarantee.
If there is ANY reason whatsoever you have ANY kind of problem with the program, send me an email in 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
If it doesn’t work for you. If you don’t like the videos. If you don’t like the way that it, or any aspect of the program looks…
Anything… If there’s ANY problem whatsoever, then just email me within 30 days and I’ll send you a full refund.
Get started now!
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.