30 Day Beach Volleyball Challenge
Master Skills & Strategies in Just 30 Days
Does any of this sound like you?
- I struggle serving the ball in the court, especially when it's windy.
- I struggle with placing my serves.
- The best players serve topspin and I would to learn how.
- My serve is too easy. I would like to serve tougher.
- I struggle to pass then approach to hit
- I need to learn how to pass the ball up overhead
- I need a game plan for serving my opponent
- I don't know where to stand in serve receive
- I can't figure out how to jump out of the sand
- My hits never go where I want them to
- It seems like my opponent can easily read where I'm hitting the ball
- I can' seem to figure out how to hit the ball harder
- I struggle with hand setting
- My bump sets don't always go where I want
- My partner often complains about my sets
- I struggle getting to the ball to set my partner
- I struggle at blocking
- I don't know how to communicate with my partner on what to block
- I don't understand the blocking signals I see other teams do
- Even though I pretty quick, I'm still not very good at running down shots
- I don't understand where I should be on defense
- I just don't see how I'm supposed to cover the court when my partner is blocking.
- I'm a good indoor player, but I struggle playing in the sand
- Passing in the sand is really hard
- Hitting in the sand is a lot harder for me than hitting indoor
- When I jump to hit, I can't figure out how to hit the ball harder
- I don't know how to play defense in the sand
- I don't have a plan for how to serve
- I don't have confidence when I play volleyball in the sand
- The players I normally beat indoor, I lose to in the sand
- All my friends are better than me at sand volleyball
- I want to be good at sand volleyball, but I can't figure out what to do
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Never miss a serve
- Hit the float, jump, and the spot serves
- Know when to serve short and when to serve deep
- Make good decisions for which player to serve
- Consistently serve over the net placing the ball where you want
- Challenge your opponent with tough serves
- Be deceptive when serving
- Easily get in the best position to pass
- Move quickly and easily to pass the deep serve
- Have a strategy for positioning in serve receive
- Overhead pass better
- Communicate with my partner and move quickly to pass
- Easily take an approach to hit after passing the ball
- Move quickly and easily cover the court
- Easily jump up and hit down into the court
- Easily hit the ball where you intend it to go
- Have an array of shots to chose from when you jump to hit
- Be a more deceptive hitter
- Hit with more power
- Fool the defense with off-speed shots
- Hand set, easily placing the ball where I want
- Bump set with control
- Consistently give my partner great sets
- Easily and quickly move in the sand to get in position to set
- Learn how to set my partner exactly how they want the ball
- Have the skills you need to be a good blocker
- Know how to play defense behind a blocker
- Know how to play defense with "no block" at the net
- Know How to drop back and play defense
- Know the hand signals for blocking
- Know how to signal your partner
- Know how to dig the cross-court attack
- Know how to dig the line attack
- Know how to run down shots
- Be in the correct position on defense
- Know how to dig a hard-driven attack
- Have the skills for getting in position to block
- Serve the ball in the court every single time
- Place the ball in the court wherever you want
- Have a plan for defense
- Win a beach tournament
- Make new friends playing volleyball
- Become a great indoor player by learning how to play in the sand
This Beach Volleyball Course is going to help you win more games.
By the end of this training, you will have quickly developed the knowledge and confidence you need along with the ability to create a game plan to win.
What You'll Learn...
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Strategy and confidence for serving.
- Knowledge about what to communicate with your partner.
- Examples of types of players and the strategy to beat them.
- The best strategy for serve receive and attacking at the net.
- The strategy for blocking and defending.
- What tendencies to recognize in your opponent.
- The setting skills you need to set your partner perfectly every time.
- The game plan you need to have to win in beach volleyball.
Start 30 Day Beach Volleyball Challenge Today!
My name is Dennis Jackson. I have been involved in coaching, training, and competing in volleyball for over 27 years. I'm very excited to be sharing this cutting edge training with you.
StartServing with Purpose (2:22)
StartTopspin Serve Technique (0:41)
StartTopspin Jump Serve Technique(0:49)
StartTopspin Jump Serve Strategy(1:08)
StartSidespin Serving Technique and Strategy(0:37)
StartServing to a Target 3 in a Row (1:28)
StartMastering Different Serves (2:33)
StartLearning to Serve Over the Net(1:46)
StartKeys to the Float Serve (2:08)
StartHow to Serve Short (1:08)
StartToss, Ball Trajectory, and Contact (1:36)
StartHow to Never Miss a Serve (1:26)
StartFloat Serve Technique(1:19)
StartAim Little, Miss Little (1:06)
StartPassing Mechanics (4:25)
StartPassing Mistakes (3:38)
StartPass to Position to Attack (2:04)
Start360 Degree Passing (2:41)
StartOne Step to Pass (3:32)
StartShuffle Cross-over (1:33)
StartPassing Trajectories (3:31)
StartPassing Cross-court vs Line (3:48)
StartPassing Movement Patterns (8:01)
StartTarget Passing (3:37)
Frequently Asked Questions
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
I uphold a very strict, no-questions-asked, “Money Back if you’re not happy,” 100% money back guarantee.
If there is ANY reason whatsoever you have ANY kind of problem with the program, send me an email in 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
If it doesn’t work for you. If you don’t like the videos. If you don’t like the way that it, or any aspect of the program looks…
Anything… If there’s ANY problem whatsoever, then just email me within 30 days and I’ll send you a full refund.
Get started now!
Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.